SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Bernd Schmidt

Thanks Jimmi and ye you right, start of the VLMS season, or better said round 2, has been rough, but Istanbul and Mosport has shown it can be better. At this point i also wanna wish everyone here at SRC happy holidays and a good start into 2019. Thanks to @Neil Heatlie @Nick Newcombe for your...
  2. Bernd Schmidt

Would you like to see the numbers of cuts to go up to 5 per driver instead of 3?

If you would allow everything ppl would drive crazy in their behaviour, we can't do it as it is in real life as we don't have the amount of stewards nor the amount of screens to watch at, so we need to use anything else for simracing. As it is in another simulation where you have x amount of...
  3. Bernd Schmidt

VLMS

First of all, i've also some other things to do and wont be on the forum every day @Jean-Paul van Aerle so just relax if you dont have an awnser after an hour or so ;) And no, i know 2 teams has withdrawn but i won't open the sign up again, so it will stay with the teams we've and thats it...
  4. Bernd Schmidt

Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy [Outdated]

VLMS is completly full, so the sign up is closed, only thing which is possible, would be a position on the reserve list!
  5. Bernd Schmidt

Practice Server Real Road

As you maybe have recognized, Jimmi and also myself are very busy due to new jobs, so it can be that we wont actualize everything after a few hours, so patience is needed even when its not the best for the drivers, but it is what it is. For the rubberfile, we can't do there anything, so its up...
  6. Bernd Schmidt

VLMS Season 2 Spotter Guide

Sorry Nico, i've seen it but forgot to click like, made it now
  7. Bernd Schmidt

VEC features 1Aco

Now i'm hungry and wanna have some tacos :eek::D
  8. Bernd Schmidt

Open Enduracers server

No... let them call a little brain lag :oops: But back to topic now ;)
  9. Bernd Schmidt

Open Enduracers server

I don't wabba t´restrict it ;) But more informations coming soon ;)
  10. Bernd Schmidt

Open Enduracers server

Jimmi is working on it ;)
  11. Bernd Schmidt

Open Enduracers server

I'll be there from 20pm CEST ;) Let's see what this mod can do :)
  12. Bernd Schmidt

Licenses explained

So when you wanna race in the VEC or the VLMS, there will be an entry fee for the car which has signed up, as you know i guess ;) But you don't have to pay only for the license, correct me if i'm wrong @Jimmi Allison Afaik Jimmi has some for those ppl they're "only" the manager of a team and...
  13. Bernd Schmidt

I did a thing

Thanks @Povilas Miciunas for those amazing renders :)
  14. Bernd Schmidt

Licenses explained

You're driving in the VLMS only atm, so you've license 3 for the VLMS ;)
  15. Bernd Schmidt

Question about the rules

You're not allowd to write anything in the chat during qualifying and race
  16. Bernd Schmidt

Licenses explained

Yes, this counts from now and so you can't register and drive in the VEC or VLMS. If you're already a driver in a series I've mentioned above, you've the license you need for.
  17. Bernd Schmidt

I did a thing 2

When you could do that for room2, it would be pretty cool :)
  18. Bernd Schmidt

Introduce yourself

Please use english language only ;)
  19. Bernd Schmidt

In-Game Stutters

Maybe it was track map, when you have some stutters try to press "CTRL+F", then you'll see your FPS on the right side and for me it work well and the stutters disappear, maybe it also can help you :)
  20. Bernd Schmidt

Skinning Help

Hey @Adam Taylor it's relative easy, so you have to choose the part you wanna make chrome, use the wand for it or the polygon and when you've choose them, step into the alpha chanel and make this area complete white. For chrome effect you've to use a grey colour code, some like the 3b3b3b^^ When...