SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Search results

1. Sebastian Kunze

VEC Season 10 Trailer by MVRE

Thanks guys :) !
  2. Sebastian Kunze

VEC Season 10 Trailer by MVRE

I had this idea long in mind since I saw the F1 2017 intro so I tried doing my best bringing the action of VEC in the style of that intro. Enjoy! *All driving is AI ;)
  3. Sebastian Kunze

rF2 crashes randomly while loading cars during qualy/race sessions

Well I guess my first thought was right then about the GPU being too weak. Now it's time for him to upgrade before Le Mans :P !
  4. Sebastian Kunze

Yes. He get's into the server - selects the car - loads in the track - then crashes ingame while loading in the cars etc.
  5. Sebastian Kunze

Kevin is not the best with computers so here is a screenshot of his system. My guess would be his GPU has not enough memory and crashes? Still don't understand why he can drive 30+ people practices etc. :/
  6. Sebastian Kunze

Team Social Hubs

VRE Team : https://www.facebook.com/VirtualRacingEntertainment/
  7. Sebastian Kunze

Introduce yourself

Is it possible to change my name to Sebastian Kunze instead of Tobias Kunze. Had to use my second name because I couldnt use my firstname because I used it on signup with another email but that email wouldnt work here for some reason. Would be nice if that is possible.
  8. Sebastian Kunze

Introduce yourself

Name: Tobias Kunze Normally I would have choosen my first name Sebastian but my other Email address would just not work with the activation E-Mail for some reason. So I tried it that way :) Nickname: Antraxo Age: 25 Residence: Germany Where did you hear about VEC: Friends and GripTV...