What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Z1 question

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this, i have Zq for a long time in use on my second screen for all info,
afther a new install of windows i get this error, anyone know how to fix this ? The screen is made in RF2 whill i'm driving,
Z1 is not responding at all. normaly you have a information screen

Attachments

• 2018-09-20.png
    2018-09-20.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 19
Do you mind posting your fix here, so that others with the same issue won't have to ask again?

Well, i did a new install with RF2, normaly i copy the whole map, this time a clean install, so i forgot the RF2 plug in. Information :

The connection to rFactor 2 requires that you place the Z1SWRF2.dll or the Z1SWRF264.dll plugin into the appropriate rFactor 2 plugin folder. Both files are located in the documents/z1dashboard/plugins/rfactor2 folder. The Z1SWRF2.dll is for 32 bit versions of rFactor 2. The Z1SWRF264.dll is for 64 bit versions of rFactor 2.

Steam Installation:
The rFactor 2 32 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32\Plugins
The rFactor 2 64 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins

Previous Installations:
The rFactor 2 32 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\rFactor2\Bin32\Plugins.
The rFactor 2 64 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\rFactor2\Bin64\Plugins.

You will need to copy the appropriate plugin into the plugins folder of your rFactor 2 installation. Once there simply start your Z1 Dashboard software and then start rFactor 2.