What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Z1 question

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this, i have Zq for a long time in use on my second screen for all info,
afther a new install of windows i get this error, anyone know how to fix this ? The screen is made in RF2 whill i'm driving,
Z1 is not responding at all. normaly you have a information screen

Attachments

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
Do you mind posting your fix here, so that others with the same issue won't have to ask again?

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
Well, i did a new install with RF2, normaly i copy the whole map, this time a clean install, so i forgot the RF2 plug in. Information :

The connection to rFactor 2 requires that you place the Z1SWRF2.dll or the Z1SWRF264.dll plugin into the appropriate rFactor 2 plugin folder. Both files are located in the documents/z1dashboard/plugins/rfactor2 folder. The Z1SWRF2.dll is for 32 bit versions of rFactor 2. The Z1SWRF264.dll is for 64 bit versions of rFactor 2.

Steam Installation:
The rFactor 2 32 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin32\Plugins
The rFactor 2 64 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Bin64\Plugins

Previous Installations:
The rFactor 2 32 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\rFactor2\Bin32\Plugins.
The rFactor 2 64 bit plugin folder is located at \Program Files (x86)\rFactor2\Bin64\Plugins.

You will need to copy the appropriate plugin into the plugins folder of your rFactor 2 installation. Once there simply start your Z1 Dashboard software and then start rFactor 2.