What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Wreckfest

Per Oqvist

Reaction score
Any more wreckers out there? Sinked 24h into it have about 16 races to go in the career absolutely loving it. Such a nice change of pace from all über serious simracing.
Absolutely amazing ffb through my osw and incredibly fun simcade physics and handles 5 usb units without a hitch. Masterfully created tracks and cars. No expensive licenses but a lot of well known siluettes on the cars.

Would love a better replay system only bigger gripe. Working mirrors and better sound effects would be nice as well.

Reactions: SJ
I like dirt races in that game, but it's been a year or some and back then their wheel support was lacking. Perhaps I should fire it up again for funzies.