What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Wreckfest

Per Oqvist

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Any more wreckers out there? Sinked 24h into it have about 16 races to go in the career absolutely loving it. Such a nice change of pace from all über serious simracing.
Absolutely amazing ffb through my osw and incredibly fun simcade physics and handles 5 usb units without a hitch. Masterfully created tracks and cars. No expensive licenses but a lot of well known siluettes on the cars.

Would love a better replay system only bigger gripe. Working mirrors and better sound effects would be nice as well.

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I like dirt races in that game, but it's been a year or some and back then their wheel support was lacking. Perhaps I should fire it up again for funzies.

Alexander vd Woude

VEC Division 4
SRC Season pass
I've got it yeah, im up for a bit of intentional crash physics testing