What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Workshop

Adam Fallon

Reaction score
So, hi.

Just registered, following all the steps etc, and am now URD licenced, and please forgive me if im performing a cardinal sin here, but my next step was to be to subscribe to the VEC R3 workshop in steam, but in the post within the relevant thread (R3 URD licensed forum) , where it says "this thread" (in orange, with regard to a link) has a line through it and is not hypered.

is there something more i need to do? or am i being ridiculously dense in some manner....?

Many thanks

Adam

Last season package is not available anymore, use the original URD cars until next season is released. And welcome to the public server to do some training :)