What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Which cars get used and when?

Arne Stehn

Reaction score
Hello,
I only recently signed up at SRC and intend to register for the next season of SRCA. I've been looking at the Infos of the currently running season to get myself a clearer picture of what I'm going into and there is one point that isn't clear to me.
The sign up thread lists two cars, but its not clear to me wether the SRCA is also a multiclass event or if you switch throughout the season.

Thank you in advance,

Arne

Hello,
I only recently signed up at SRC and intend to register for the next season of SRCA. I've been looking at the Infos of the currently running season to get myself a clearer picture of what I'm going into and there is one point that isn't clear to me.
The sign up thread lists two cars, but its not clear to me wether the SRCA is also a multiclass event or if you switch throughout the season.

Thank you in advance,

Arne
It is multiclass and when you sign up, you will get assigned GT1 for either the first 2 rounds or the last 2 rounds, the other round you will be in the GT4.
It will be determained on when you sign up, as simple as that ;)

I have a related doubt: Where can I get the cars? Is it a mod or is it part of the content of Rfactor 2?