What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

WEC Spa 6h who is coming?

Tomasz Luty

Reaction score
Hey guys.
The 6h of Spa is a week away. My and my gf are coming to watch the action and support Nicki Thiim with my huge flag.
I'd like to ask if anybody is coming, where are you staying over, what is general experience etc.
Im coming to Spa for the first time so apart from great sights and good shoes, I dont know what to expect and what to prepare for really.
Any extra info will be much appreciated :)

Yea, good shoes its a start :) , because you may be mad to sit just in one place for entire race :) . I believe Yuri will be there as well , I may be there too , still searching for someone to share that bill :D . We may see us there ( i hope so ) . No extra info , just enjoy the race :)