What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Weather plugin

Riccardo Corazzari

Reaction score
Hey, can somebody link a download site for the weather plugin for servers? I have found many threads about it but all olds (like 2012-2014) and not a single available source. Thank you!

Shawn Jacobs

VLMC director
VEC Season Pass
VLMC season pass
Reaction score
Hey, can somebody link a download site for the weather plugin for servers? I have found many threads about it but all olds (like 2012-2014) and not a single available source. Thank you!
Does this link work?

rFactor2WorldWeather(3).zip

Attached zip I got from that link as well.

Hopefully that does the job. Cheers.

Attachments

Osvaldo Cocozza

Reaction score
Do you guys know if with this plugin is possible to have track temperature different from air temperature?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you guys know if with this plugin is possible to have track temperature different from air temperature?
I’d suggest to talk to the guys who made it on S397 forums ;)
But no that is not doable from that plugin. You would have to setup the server manually.