What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Waiting on URD

Dave Henrie

Reaction score
I have purchased the PX and GT mods from URD several days ago via Pay Pal, but I have not receieved any indication from URD that the sale was completed. Pay Pal only lists the two items as Pending. Is it normal for URD to take several days to respond to purchasers?
thanks
dave henrie

I guess I should have typed: I will TRY and do that! I am having trouble getting registered at the ISI forums... (this is beginning to look like a pattern!) :) Oh well, I'll keep trying. I did recognize several of the names there so there is that!
thanks again
dave henrie
Just got a message from Tim Wheatley, one of the folks I used to know. I should be activated there now. On to step two... lol

Last edited:
Allrighty! Thanks again! Just got the two links and spent a short time testing the cars out. The Darche is much too nervous for me with the default setup, but the Revolution seemed very stable(read slooooowwww!) But thanks again Matej!
dh

So now you just need to get your URD License here at SRC, then you are ready to go :)