What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

VEC Sign Up

Pedro Delgado

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Hey guys.

Just a question. I have a friend that is currently in SRCA to get the license to race in VEC. The race is saturday and I saw Florian says that the decision of the licenses will be release friday, by the book we can sign up a drive 2 day before the race. The question is, if my team sign him up today and the dude purchase the season pass in advanceis he gonna be able to race on saturday after the decision on SRCA?

Regards

And as i said in contact staff, we have a deadline for a reason
1. Drivers need practice
2. I need to do other things that close to the race other than keeping the entry list up to date
3. Drivers REALLY need their practice
One day of practice is not enough to race in VEC - and i dont care how experienced that driver is.