What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

VEC Season 10 Spotter's Guides

low q cause my internet explodes
View attachment upload_2017-9-17_2-19-4.jpeg
index.php

View attachment upload_2017-9-17_2-19-13.jpeg
index.php

View attachment upload_2017-9-17_2-19-22.jpeg
index.php

See ^ mine doesn't be have these mistakes
I don't know if you are serious or not. But come on, he spent almost 2 days doing that, ofc it has some mistakes but... your "spotters guide" isn't even a guide, it's just some photos of the cars with bad resolution, bad quality, and you just put your logo there

I'm not being serious at all Borja, his work is fantastic (that's why I gave him a winner rating) and I appreciate that. Mine took just as long to make and I'm sorry it's not up to standard, but I don't have an amazing super computer and the ability to make 4K photos but I still tried my best. Like I was up to 4am one morning cus I wanted to get it out to people quickly. Sorry I offended you :(

yeah sorry mate that ship sailed i did few fixing but cannot carry on forever some ppl let me know that day or the next then but u see i cant go on forever fixin XD
i need glasses :p

Hi all, small question in regards to the spotter plugin.

I noticed in a previous version it would tell me if a car is next to me, somehow it doesn't do that any more. Is that perhaps since i'm attending an online practice session and will it pan out when in the race?

I have looked through the setting menu but wasn't able to find the setting.

Hi all, small question in regards to the spotter plugin.

I noticed in a previous version it would tell me if a car is next to me, somehow it doesn't do that any more. Is that perhaps since i'm attending an online practice session and will it pan out when in the race?

I have looked through the setting menu but wasn't able to find the setting.
Spotter guide (which is images) cant really do that - im sure you are meant to refer to Crew Chief
https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/crew-chief-and-sr-c.4001