What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

VEC History Season Standings

Zdenek Smarda

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Hi,
1 year ago i can found link for history season results - but now, i can´t found neither S10 final standings... :(

Somebody know where is history? Thanks....

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
At the present it is not accessable. I wondered the same and Jimmi answered. Maybe it will be added at a later date.

Just to be sure - this won’t happen like overnight. This has the lowest of lowest priority right now.
I still need to make everything ready for the season ;)
But eventually we will get the history stuff back ;)

Marius van Wyk

VEC Season Pass
@Jimmi, let us know when the history will be available again, thanks for the hard work.

@Jimmi, let us know when the history will be available again, thanks for the hard work.
Whenever teams stops doing line up changes daily.
No seriously it’s one of these things that actually takes longer than one expects. So don’t count on it for at least the next month - then I might start looking into it.

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
No seriously it’s one of these things that actually takes longer than one expects. So don’t count on it for at least the next month - then I might start looking into it.
I would be happy to help out making lists, organizing etc. so you could save time when you get around to it. I would expect you have more important tasks most of the time. Just write me a pm, then i will be glad to do some work behind the scene. To begin with I could make a presentation for you alone, then you can use whatever you like.

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I would be happy to help out making lists, organizing etc. so you could save time when you get around to it. I would expect you have more important tasks most of the time. Just write me a pm, then i will be glad to do some work behind the scene. To begin with I could make a presentation for you alone, then you can use whatever you like.
I believe we have all the data, it's just stored away somewhere under a load of dust. :)

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
I believe we have all the data, it's just stored away somewhere under a load of dust. :)
Good to know.
I feel it is an important part of keeping a site like this, to show the community that the results matters.
I would as a manager use these data to show sponsors the history and seriousness of the league.