What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

URD - UPX release date unknown!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
With the recent development (or lack of the same) from URD regarding the UPX mod - we´ve had some "meetings" with URD about the future.
Unfortunalty they still are not able to give us any date about the release of the UPX mod.

Therefor we´ve come to the agreement that VEC stop the sale of their UPX package. Also to avoid any costs from us (in the beginning of the sale, we lost money due to money transfers) - i have decieded not provide any sale for the standard EGT mod as well. If anyone needs to buy the EGT mod - please visit their website.

Please keep in mind that the prototypes we are currently running is VEC exclusive. Even though it has 85% of the UPX physics, which was provided by the URD team, this is VEC exclusive. We´ve used 100+ hours on these cars and do not wish to have them released in public.
Mainly because they have the unreleased UPX physics, also because this is our work.

When you have bought the upgrade to UPX or the full mod - you have been put on the list at URD, so they will contact you when there is news - dont worry - you will recieve news from our forum as well.

New users on our forum will still need to be validated at URD for the EGT purchase.

Please remember that you have bought the mod at URD - even though it went through our forum. I dont think i need to say that im disappointed that we dont have the UPX mod yet - however i´m fully aware of the work that need to go into modding. Its not always easy to find time to sit down at the computer and work for hours.

To sum it up
We will when the UPX mod is released look into using the mod
The current LMP1 and LMP2 cars do have 85% UPX physics. Audi, Porsche and Toyota will not even be in the UPX mod. These cars will still be used here in the future - both this season but also next season.
These LMP1 and LMP2 cars are VEC exclusive - however since we´re using UPX physics AND the EGT mod - every single driver must be confirmed as a EGT owner. And also agree not to share this mod anywhere.
Remember we used 100+ hours on these cars for our teams and drivers - not for any other leagues enjoyment.
Ban for life and public humiliation + nightmares to the ones that does share any file, EGT or VEC.
Any enquires about the UPX mod can be done to URD.