What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Unknown Base Mod error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Bruno

Reaction score
Ok so can someone tell me again how to fix the unknown base mod error? I am getting this error for all of the endurance pack cars

So far I have unsubscribed and resubscribed to the VEC and VLMS mods multiple times, closing and opening the launcher.

I have unsubscribed and resubscribed to the endurance pack, Then resubscribed the VEC and VLMS, plus tried a few other suggestions I found.

It stop working after the last update.

Mark Fuller

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Strange - I had this error a couple of days ago, but was resolved when Jimmi updated the server. Perhaps he has yet to apply the same to the Div 4 server?

Chris Bruno

Reaction score
These updates are a disaster. Now for 2 of the cars i am stuck at 'Queued' and synchronizing with workshop :rolleyes:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
These updates are a disaster. Now for 2 of the cars i am stuck at 'Queued' and synchronizing with workshop :rolleyes:
If this is a disaster I think we are pretty blessed overall. I assume you have the same issue as the thread title since you posted here? If so it is because you are not getting the latest rf2 base mod. Unsub to those and resub and then lastly resub to VEC

Kaashif Iftikhar

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
If this is a disaster I think we are pretty blessed overall. I assume you have the same issue as the thread title since you posted here? If so it is because you are not getting the latest rf2 base mod. Unsub to those and resub and then lastly resub to VEC
That doesn't work all the time. Sometimes you have to do this multiple times before it works, and even then, it's like luck of the draw. And each restart and sync takes such a long time, I'm sitting here almost an hour in and still trying to fix it. Can you understand how frustrating that is? The little time I have in the day for practice, I have to deal with this instead?

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Season Pass
Team Premium
Reaction score
For anyone that's still getting errors, have you tried joining any of the servers yet? The vmod for Silverstone should be installing just fine.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
That doesn't work all the time. Sometimes you have to do this multiple times before it works, and even then, it's like luck of the draw. And each restart and sync takes such a long time, I'm sitting here almost an hour in and still trying to fix it. Can you understand how frustrating that is? The little time I have in the day for practice, I have to deal with this instead?
Why would i not understand how frustrating it is, i know. But could be please not keep posting in several threads. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.