What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

TXL Racing Looking for drivers

Andrew Ford

Reaction score
Hi all,
With season 6 just around the corner TXL Racing would like to use this opportunity to talent spot. So if you havent got a team lined up, you love endurance racing and are committed, please inbox me. We will use s6 to watch out for your results.

Here is my original post:
" Hi,I'm posting this as a query as much as anything else At the moment myself and teammates dont have our license 4. We hope to get this in the next srca (s6).However we want to forward plan and supplememt our team (TXL Racing ) for the VEC endurance leagues. Good committed drivers-not necessarily alien drivers- are welcome. The class we would be looking at is the gt class corvette.

The aim would be to qualify for next seasons big events. In the meantime, could interested parties inbox me and we can start practising together? This would involve social race club events on rfactor 2 and other sims.

We look forward to hearing from you and thanks for reading!

Andrew Ford and Mark Greenall:
TXL Racing