What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Trusmaster TS500 RS

Gert Nielsen

Reaction score
Hello i hope there is sombody who can help me with this problem.
I had made a change to the settings of my wheel and savde it as MYcontrol.ini and loaded it when i shall drive, And it works okay.But if i go out of the game and start over again it has not the rigth settings even if it says that is is MYcontrol.ini there is loaded i got to load it again.
Regards
Gert

Hi Gert,

I also have a T500rs, with the 2 Ferrari´s addon, and i have the same issue. I think this is a driver issue.
In my case, the only value i have to correct is the FFB value (from 1.00 to 0.6~0.9). All the other values are correct! Weird...

LL

Hi Gert,

I also have a T500rs, with the 2 Ferrari´s addon, and i have the same issue. I think this is a driver issue.
In my case, the only value i have to correct is the FFB value (from 1.00 to 0.6~0.9). All the other values are correct! Weird...

LL
same for me but now if i set ffb to my setting and do nothing els next time i go driving it works