What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Triple Screen Issue [Again]

Mark Fuller

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hi everyone - been away for a few weeks and got back to rF2 today. Been some updates whilst away, but my issue is about my screens. To adjust the screens I used the standard CTRL = whilst in cockpit view. Today, my screen settings are all over the place and CTRL = is not working [just get a cursor arrow]. Is this a 'new' glitch or have they changed the way to access this menu.

Sorry if this has been asked before and if posted in the wrong place, please move to correct location.

M

Hi everyone - been away for a few weeks and got back to rF2 today. Been some updates whilst away, but my issue is about my screens. To adjust the screens I used the standard CTRL = whilst in cockpit view. Today, my screen settings are all over the place and CTRL = is not working [just get a cursor arrow]. Is this a 'new' glitch or have they changed the way to access this menu.

Sorry if this has been asked before and if posted in the wrong place, please move to correct location.

M
I dont have tripples yet, will get them next month i suppose (because im racing THAT much..:p) but i belive there is a new option in the Video settings (Launcher > Settings > Video Settings) a drop down i believe. But since i cant test im not 100% possitive :)