What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Tracks download

after you signed up you get access to the private forum where you get a link to the SRCA mod and tracks

any recommendations I could get for tracks to practice on till then and what ai difficulty/ how many ai cars I should use

any recommendations I could get for tracks to practice on till then and what ai difficulty/ how many ai cars I should use
The tracks are on the schedule on the homepage, as for AI difficulty, I have no idea what your pace is so you would have to figure that out yourself. Just remember that humans race completely different than the AI does so you might be better off just doing laps by yourself to find some pace. I'd suggest doing longer runs since I usually gain time with new tires after I've driven with worn tires.