What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Things to Download

Jacopo Cigoli

Reaction score
Hey Guys, i would like to sign up to the next season of SRCA when it opens. But now i'd like to try the car and the tracks, but i can't find a link for the download. I looked for it in the Steam Workshop but the Camaro is the 2012 version, and even the tracks are avaiable in different versions, so i don't know what to use...
Can you help me please? Thanks a lot

Jacopo

Once you have signed up for SRCA you will then be given access to the private section of the SRCA forum in there, there will be a workshop file to download.

but if you want to practice right now the car we use is the ISI Camero GT3 on the steam workshop shop there isnt much difference between the 2012 version and 2013 version just bigger front brakes to try combat brake fade, However im pretty sure you can go into the tuning options when selecting the car on RF2 and select the 2013 version of the car. As for the track i wouldnt really worry about the version i wouldnt imagine there would be much of a change anyway