What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

rFactor 2 The prelude - 3 hours of Sebring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
The long weekend of IMSA and WEC is coming up, both series take on the challenges of Sebring with WEC doing 1000km and IMSA doing 12 hours. Before we host our 12 hours of Sebring we are now hosting a mini-endurance race with our GT3 packs. The top 3 teams after the 3 hours of racing will receive a special invite to our 12 hour event on March 2nd

Pre Qualifying:
Pre Qualifying will go through our competition system and starts up on 28th january at 12:00 and ends on friday 1st...

The prelude - 3 hours of Sebring

Continue reading...

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I was wondering if one can have multiple shots at this considering the short session times. If you set a time, can you join a later session and improve your times?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
So which division is getting the lucky winners?
haha, you mean VEC will get the GT3 winners to race here or that if a VEC driver wins that his team should be in D1 ;)
I was wondering if one can have multiple shots at this considering the short session times. If you set a time, can you join a later session and improve your times?
Yes - you have all week.

Arnaud Blondeel

Reaction score
Guys I have some problems to koin the race even I purchase and installed th 3 packages+ sebring 2018 a few weeks ago ( I check it on my inventory) , it seems like the mod is uncomplete , then the laucher tries to download it and abort a few seconds later , ca you help me , thx
Arnaud

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys I have some problems to koin the race even I purchase and installed th 3 packages+ sebring 2018 a few weeks ago ( I check it on my inventory) , it seems like the mod is uncomplete , then the laucher tries to download it and abort a few seconds later , ca you help me , thx
Arnaud
Does it say what car is missing?
Steam sometimes "forget" to add a base mod.

Arnaud Blondeel

Reaction score
No i check the conent of my rfactor car maps VS the purchased packs, when connecting to the race the laucher want to download "gt3_sebring_qualifier ...." , then abort

Sad,...

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Are the times updating? I've gone faster than the time that it say's I've posted. @Jimmi Allison
Any troubles please refer to S397 forums - let me close the threads that post as RSS feed here - in case I am not around another member might see it there ;)
But James - a bit more info, what laptime and when did you post them. With that info we can find if there is any issues.
Also laps in the short race between Q sessions won’t count

But check results before you submit this, since we´ve rebuild the back end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.