What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Test

Per Arildsoe

Reaction score
Hi
@Jimmi what came out of the test where we test if we could have a spectators on every car in the team ?

Regards Per.

Hi
@Jimmi what came out of the test where we test if we could have a spectators on every car in the team ?

Regards Per.
You should ask your team manager, nothing came out of it - only 18 out of 45 teams attended.
Perhaps later this year we can do a test, but this early test in january should have led to more - so for a potential S13 its a no-go.

Hi, again @Jimmi the introduce yourself channel has got 220 pages. It is FULL! No one is allowed to write any new posts.
So I can not introduce myself to get forum access and I am not allowed to contact the admins.
A new 'Introduce Yourself' is needed or it has to be cleaned up.

I am sorry but it seems the only way to post these issues is (ab)using foreign threads.

Screenshot 2021-02-07 114126.png

Hi, again @Jimmi the introduce yourself channel has got 220 pages. It is FULL! No one is allowed to write any new posts.
So I can not introduce myself to get forum access and I am not allowed to contact the admins.
A new 'Introduce Yourself' is needed or it has to be cleaned up.

I am sorry but it seems the only way to post these issues is (ab)using foreign threads.

View attachment 8459
There is no such things as a "full thread" - just please read the first post in that thread, also as explained upon sign up - and as explained on top of the forum when you have 0 messages.
1612694883551.png
Read the actual first post...

1612696242793.png
And now i have changed the coloring - i dont see how you can miss it now.
Also updated permissions - please read the first post of that thread now.