What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Team Vires Driver Development Program

Thank you Team Vires on behalf of SRCA. This is exactly what we were hoping SRCA would allow top teams to do. We strongly encourage this from other VEC teams to help support SRCA drivers through all the separate series. We will advertise this for Team Vires and will for any other team who decide to follow this idea.

This is of course something I would love to be a part of; however daily practice is not really a possibility for me. I have quite a bit of time to practice, but not on a daily basis. So unfortunately I can not really join :(

This is an awesome initiative, if I wasn't so new to Rf2 I'd jump at the chance. But I'm going to get alot more practise in even before I sign up for SRCA I think. The season 4 sign up is abit to soon for me I feel. But hopefully this will go on for a while and other teams will pick up the idea. After all, this sort of thing is very common in real world motorsport.

This is an awesome initiative, if I wasn't so new to Rf2 I'd jump at the chance. But I'm going to get alot more practise in even before I sign up for SRCA I think. The season 4 sign up is abit to soon for me I feel. But hopefully this will go on for a while and other teams will pick up the idea. After all, this sort of thing is very common in real world motorsport.
Whenever you feel ready, you're welcome to apply mate.
This is of course something I would love to be a part of; however daily practice is not really a possibility for me. I have quite a bit of time to practice, but not on a daily basis. So unfortunately I can not really join :(
Thank you for your responsibility. Practice on daily basis is maybe overstatement. It relates to when it comes to two weeks before the race, or a week, depending how fast of a learner you are. During the summer like it is now, we're full on vacation just like anyone else.