What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Suggestion for a Classic Sports Car Championship

Pedro Ramada

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

I've recently tested the Historic GT & Touring Cars from HistorX Mod Team in Automobilista and the conversion is excelent... this mod has really great quality has some of you may know from rF1... especially on the physics side!

I found the links to make it work properly and this really could be a blast and really fun to do a great Endurance Championship with it! :)

So here it is:

Base mod link: http://downloads.xtremefactor.es/de...ar-extreme/1570-historic-gt-touring-cars.html

and on Race Department we can find this list of updated versions to be installed after the base mod be installed: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/historic-gt-naming-update-for-ams.11637/history

( I recomend that the file RealFeelPlugin_HX.ini only be installed to the main AMS folder from the last updated version HISTORX_AVO_v06.rar )

I hope some day we could have here a Classic championship!

Cheers

Unfortunately the kind vintage and a sector of niche for old amateurs as the undersigned, are few to love this kind of competitions, by now the trend and fact of auto and modern competitions, where all the possible and imaginable helps there are, him and lost once the taste of the guide of where the handle and the bottom and the ear of the pilot it was to do the difference.

Wouldnt there be the problem of H-Shifter vs non-H-Shifter .... that people with H-Shifter would be able to shift faster and thereby gain a significant advantage ...

That is inevitable for now, nothing to do about it. The reality is for yourself to figure out how many aspects of realism you want vs how much you want to win, and this is unique to every single person :)