What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Steering wheel setting

Jean-Paul van Aerle

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
hi,

When I enter the server and want to leave my pitbox I have the feeling that my steering rotation is on 900 degrees. I have set it in the menu on 540 degrees without selected car specific. After escape and leaving the pitbox again the rotation is ok. I am using a fanatec csw wheel base with BMW rim. On the wheel the rotation is set to AUT.

Has this something to do with the controller json file or is this another isue. Who can help me to solve this. Many thanks.

Hi,

On the wheel I have changed the SEN to 540 instead of AUT. This is the same as in rfactor (also 540). This works. So this means that rfactor starts with 900 due to my former settings. Now it is ok. Thanks for your help. Appreciate!