What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Steering wheel range bugged?

Reaction score
So i have done a couple of single player races and i was trying out the 370z for SRCA.
After a couple of laps and adjusting forcefeedback in-game my wheel started randomly jerking all over the place. I was trying to figure out what might cause it... To no avail.. It almost seems like the wheel has a 5degree range or something which is cause it to be thrown around by FFB.

Anyone had an issue like this before, i would love to get a fix because at the moment a can't do anything in RF2.

if ure looking for some help it would behove you to specify what wheel / driver / windows / game settings u have
cheers!

My wheel is the G920 with all the latest drivers. The wheel works fine on other racing games and only started acting weird after a few tests in Rfactor 2.
Below a photo
AtaFC
of my settings.

Attachments

• 20171029121719_1.jpg
    20171029121719_1.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 16
I believe you may want to try this too : Steering Rate at 1 % and Steering Sensitivity at 100 % ...this is what i was used with G27 and in Controller.json you may try "Steering effects strength":-10000, or "Steering effects strength":10000,

Just give it a try

i have a g29 wich is the same, also check the ps3/ps4 button maybe is not placed correctly i think ur instructions says what setting is for pc i have this settings and is the best if found also remember the steering degrees have to be set in the logitech profiler, i use 50% sensitivity centering 0% checked.
try this:
23107462_2001962770073516_1339581397_o.png