What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

SRT Viper - Rear wing

Wilbert Velthove

Reaction score
I have an issue with the Viper in game:

When I go into Tuning menu I can choose between High / Low / Low 2015 rear wings. I see a difference in the tuning menu. But when I go ingame on track there is no visual differance anymore it will only show the Low 2015 downforce wing.

Is this just an issue on my side or are more people affected?

Just took the standard car out, then changed to the "high wing" and then changed back - looks fine to me

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    637.9 KB · Views: 36
  • GRAB_001.JPG
    GRAB_001.JPG
    640.7 KB · Views: 36
  • GRAB_002.JPG
    GRAB_002.JPG
    638 KB · Views: 35
Ok, it works on the same car too...
although Jimmi, could you try this on a AM car instead of a PRO car?

I was actually triggered by not feeling any difference between low or high downforce wings on track, so my next question would be: Is there a differences built in the Mod?

Last edited:
There is no performance difference, it is only graphical. :) Oscar Hardwick ran the 2015 wing on his Am Viper in the test race last Saturday.

There is no performance difference, it is only graphical. :) Oscar Hardwick ran the 2015 wing on his Am Viper in the test race last Saturday.
Oooh ... So I am not crazy afterall. I was going nuts on this trying to find even the smallest change in handling there! Turns out there is none [emoji28]

Yeah - all those upgrades means nothing... But looks. It's a simple "call" on another gmt file.