What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

SRCA/SRCA Americas crew notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Rules updated.

"SRCA->Rules" will be upgraded a bit later, but they come into effect in this moment.

3. Race
3.1 It is mandatory for driver to use our teamspeak server.
3.1.1 Race starts when you hear a marshall announce the start by saying Green Flag.
3.1.2 The administration will use teamspeak to announce important info for all drivers.
3.1.3 The administration will use the ingame chat option, which is why this may never be disabled.

- So, in formation lap you only focus to marshal s voice and when you hear "Green flag!", dont you wait but just hit the throttle.

-------------------

14.4 At the end of the ten seconds, the race director will announce "CODE 80 - ENFORCED." Cars should have already decelerated and must have reduced their speed and engaged the pit speed limiter. No overtaking is permitted regardless of the speed of cars around you.

- It means pit limiter speed during code80 even if it is 60 km/h or 100 km/h.

Yesterday I saw a driver who was not able change to reverse gear with steering paddles. I would recommend three solutions, maybe there are more, but I tried these three.

1. Set reverse gear on your H shifter and change to reverse manualy.
2. Set reverse gear on the steering wheel button and keep pressed it if you need to drive reverse.
3. Set neutral on the one of your steering wheel buttons, press it and shift to reverse with steering paddles.
4. Or do none of the above and make sure neutral is not bound to anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules updated.

3.2.4 Formation lap under pit limiter, unless told otherwise by race stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.