What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

SRCA Americas

This series would work much better for me. Currently signed up for srca s4. Let me know so I can drop out of that if this opens.

Very interested in this series also, as I just missed out on the srca s4 sign up and I am in the EST time zone

I suggest we solve this by electing two series stewards from the people who want this series the most.

The only way it could happen is for the current SRCA admins to brief the American stewards on how to do the job, and the new guys would sacrifice their participation in favour of getting this series underway.

The new guys would then need to put replacements through the SRCA Americas in order for them to step down and participate.

Make yourself known if you want to do this.

I suggest we solve this by electing two series stewards from the people who want this series the most.

The only way it could happen is for the current SRCA admins to brief the American stewards on how to do the job, and the new guys would sacrifice their participation in favour of getting this series underway.

The new guys would then need to put replacements through the SRCA Americas in order for them to step down and participate.

Make yourself known if you want to do this.
No. :)

SRCA Americas will be announced today.