What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

So I want to compete in the VEC next season and I'm really confused about how I go about it.

Nathan McDowell

Reaction score
1. Do I have to find a team and if so how?
2. Can I form my own team with a couple friends to race?
3. If there is only 3 divisions do the teams that get in based on a qualifying format or first come first served?

Hi Nathan,

1. If you want to find a team, there's a thread for it https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/team-and-drivers-looking-for.11254/
2. You're free to make a team of your own, but you'll have to wait until the start of next season to compete.
3. The divisions are made by Jimmi, he makes a preliminary selection for preseason and if you perform really well(or badly) you can still be moved before the season starts. There's also the possibility of moves during the season.

Cheers

Hi Nathan,

1. If you want to find a team, there's a thread for it https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/team-and-drivers-looking-for.11254/
2. You're free to make a team of your own, but you'll have to wait until the start of next season to compete.
3. The divisions are made by Jimmi, he makes a preliminary selection for preseason and if you perform really well(or badly) you can still be moved before the season starts. There's also the possibility of moves during the season.

Cheers
Thanks so much. One more question. I see I have to pay £20 before to be able to compete. But if i don't get a spot does that £20 get refunded?

For this season, you can look for a team before buying the pass. For next season, if manage to sign up in time you should have a spot guaranteed

For this season, you can look for a team before buying the pass. For next season, if manage to sign up in time you should have a spot guaranteed
So I should look for a team now then get buy the pass then try to get a spot? How long do I have to get a spot and if I don't get a spot do I get refunded on the pass? Sorry I'm new to this.