What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Skinning Help

Adam Taylor

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello would anyone be able to tell me how to make parts of the skin chrome or matte. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Hey @Adam Taylor it's relative easy, so you have to choose the part you wanna make chrome, use the wand for it or the polygon and when you've choose them, step into the alpha chanel and make this area complete white. For chrome effect you've to use a grey colour code, some like the 3b3b3b^^ When you wanna have matte effect, same procedure but against the white you use black in the alpha chanel. I hope i could help you out, when you've more question write me and i'll have a look what i can do for you.

Just remember not to alter the alpha channel too much, do not change the plates etc because then it won't be accepted.