What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

"Simracing.club Academy" - Server: "Checking Server for missing components"

Christoph Mueller

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I tried to connect to the Simracing.club Academy Server throught the rFactor 2 Launcher to do some practise.

It seems that it gets stuck at "Checking Server for missing component".

Does anybody has an idea how this can be troubleshooted?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Christoph

//EDIT #1: Got the advice to unsub and resub the workshop mod, will test that tomorrow and will give feedback.

Last edited:
The vmod is still requiring: Nola, Sepang, Indianapolis and Silverstone, so you need to make sure you have those original tracks installed as well.

I (re)installed the attached workshop items, but I still get stuck at that mentioned connection step.

Attachments

• workshop.PNG
    workshop.PNG
    110.2 KB · Views: 26
Usually this fixes the problem... close rF2 launcher, open workshop and 'unsubscribing', and then 're-subscribe' . . . Then restart rFactor 2... should resync and download.

If that does not fix the problem, then perform a verification of the game files. From your steam library, right click on the rFactor 2 game and select properites. Then go to tab for 'Local Files'. Then select 'Verify Integrity of Game Files...'. This process takes a few minutes.

And if that did not fix the problem, then attempt to clear Steam's download queue. Open Steam. Select Steam from menu bar, and then 'Settings'... You will then need to navigate to the section for 'Downloads', and there you will find a button to 'Clear Download Cache'.

@Don

Thanks for that extensive manual.

Sadly, without success.

I just found following message in the rfactor launcher: Mod "SRCA_2018 18.0215" references a non-existent component "SRC_Silverstone 18.0211".

When I look into the package list, I can find SRC_Indianapolis/Nola/Sepang, but not SRC_Silverstone

I've just unsubscribed all mods and redownload the srca related only. This will take a few hours.

I will give feedback :).

Infact - i just checked (sorry should have done so before) we are using old SRC edited tracks, so you should sub to the workshop Kevin just posted. Then you actually have whatever the server has installed