What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

SimHud Overlay - Track Map replacement

Actually it is really hard to go from 144hz and fps to 60hz and 60 fps but the Overlay is awesome but a Crash after 3 Hours dont know the issue have to check it the next Days.

@Shawn Jacobs Thanks :)
Maybe gsync is an option for you then, the creator explained how it works to me I think it was basically along the lines of if the fps don't match the refresh rate then the HUD will skip frames which makes it jumpy.

I've been using it for a few months without crashing except for the first release of 1109, the hit fix stopped that though.

I have been adding to it constantly though and I've only added the leaderboard this week. The leaderboard does double the amount of processing power the HUD uses so it may be worth me uploading a version without it.

Also that's one feature I use.

In simhud settings there's an option for CPU intensive games, I have this switched to on since rf2 very CPU intensive.

I have a i7 6770K on 4.2gHz should be no problem with stream only 40% ;) But thanks anyways i try it.

Great. Thank you very much for sharing your template :):thumbsup: (y).

WOW incredible thanks a lot :)
Does it work if rF is launched in borderless mode ?
I'm using borderless mode and it works.

Actually it is really hard to go from 144hz and fps to 60hz and 60 fps but the Overlay is awesome but a Crash after 3 Hours dont know the issue have to check it the next Days.

@Shawn Jacobs Thanks :)
@Marc Veit
What has crashed? The game or SimHub?

Great. Thank you very much for sharing your template :):thumbsup: (y).

I'm using borderless mode and it works.

@Marc Veit
What has crashed? The game or SimHub?
So it does!!! I just tried it as well and yep borderless does work now, awesome!! (hadn't tested it for a while since it didn't work when dx11 beta was new)

just a quick update, apparently this should work with the new oculus vr beta 2.0. will be trying out in the next few days!