What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
A few teams will be moved to inactive teams, since they have not participated or have resigned.
There will be only a few spots opened.

LMP1: 1 opening
LMP2: 1 or 2 openings
GTE-Pro: 2 openings
GTE-Am: No openings

Entries has not been updated but will be tomorrow.

Signup link (in championship menu) will be added tomorrow at 15:00 CET

Last edited:
Entries has been updated just now.
1. P2
- Comunidad JDT has been removed, 1 for insulting probably everyone because they had issues - and not following our rules - call me whatever you like - but we want to have english as a language here - dont spam or keep doing whatever you like, just because you are mad.
- The fact that the team did not reply why they shared our files (tracks with our names etc).
- The team has not reacted to any of my messages, so i guess we are safe to remove them.
If you want to use some of the work we´ve done, simply ask and i will even provide you with a name changed track.
Avid has been removed by request.​

2. Pro
Firehorse has not participated in the last 3 races and been removed.
Team Otaugames manager has ressigned and the team has not replied to wether or not they want to race here.​

3. P1 - a team will be removed soon