What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

SHQM HUD

Hey Don,

Thanks for doing this. It's an awesome HUD.

I was wondering, could you do version C without the delta best? Which I guess is just version A but no delta best under the mirror.

Also, is there a way to change what rev the shift lights come on at? I'd like to move it back by 300 or so, and I've no idea how or if it's even possible.

Really enjoying it. :thumbsup: (y)

@Mitchell Smith
Hey Mitchell... just for you, mate! Check out Cx. I rushed it and did not test, so check it out and let me know.
The shift lights settings are based on % off max rpm (different for each car), and increments are limited.
I applied a 4% drop on shift light... hope that's close enough.
hopefully, future UI will make it easier to tweak personalizations like this.

i only removed the deltabest gauge.... did you want me to remove the deltabest timer as well? OK, give me a few days

First of all i realy love the hud ( i use the B version ), maybay a idea to make the black part a bit more like dark grey ?
ore ajustabale for eveyone to make it like it's own background "version" . it's just a idea, ceep on doinig the good work

i only removed the deltabest gauge.... did you want me to remove the deltabest timer as well? OK, give me a few days

Yes it´s not to good focus on that one in race :) I tried the V2 beta layout. Wonder if the delta time could be replaced by the tire gauge. And it would be cool if the 4 tires could indicate what temp the tires are at by colour codes. Dunno what to find to improve about Bx integrates so well in VR with my Rift on the P2.

Bx has the delta time removed now. hope that improves your ability to focus :p

why is rf2 reverting to original hud everytime i open the game :mad:
if i was them id do with the position "squares" smth like this to avoid unreadeable overlaping
1525994788570.png

Hi Guys! After a driverswap in race session the deltabest isnt working for me. Im using the B spec. Is there any solution for that?

SHQM HUD is only using the HUD functions that are in rF2, so I have not influence on how they work (or don't work).
Multiplayer and driver-swaps seem to cause problems for some of those functions.

I love it - and not just because I'm a member of SimHQ's team. The latest "default" HUD is pretty good too, and I think it probably took some inspiration from yours. However, I noticed lately that the "session time remaining" seems to have stopped working in a timed race? That info is still available on one of the black box screens, so something silly has changed somewhere I guess.

@James Andrew yea... 'time remaining' was added as one of the new options available in HUD editor. I dont have any insight into the functionality intended, but for some reason it does not seem to work for timed races.
You are right that this info is available on MFD, but thought it would be great to show on HUD as reference. I am leaving it on the SHQM HUD in hopes that S397 will revisit that function...

I've been using this HUD since it was available. The best and most convenient to me, by far. Very good stuff, excellent work!

Any chance there would be a spec, where that speedo and tacho is lower than on default spec? On some cars, it's slightly uncomfortably high.

I know that dx11 is causing issues, when modding rF2, but are there any updates about getting relative timings to work? And maybe option, where you can drag the display as you see fit?