What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Show your car - "Skin thread"

Alessio Feletto

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Scuderie GianTruck proudly present the skin for the VEC (#381) and the VLMS (#123) championships:

Carlos Santos

SRCA director
VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
We'll be hitting the track for a "Filming Session" latter this week, until there here's our team presentation:

Photos/Video will follow ;)

Last edited:

Gustavo da Silva

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
How do you guys get this cool angles??? I feel dum everytime i enter the replay mode in rFactor, i dont know the controls and have searched the menu to configure any buttons.
Any help would be much apreciated :D

Carsten Wilhelm

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
Generally you can get really nice results by of course turning your graphics settings up, especially the post effects. They create that impressive depth of field (which you can increase by zooming in in free camera mode). You can set the controls for free camera mode somewhere in die rF2 controls settings. Also play around with time of day for various lighting sceneries.