What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Show your car - "Skin thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Curry

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Stunning cars, but I am confused, under the Paint guidelines it states that cars must keep the rFactor2 banner on them, did I miss something?

Blane Heerey

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I'm not sure about other cars, but when I loaded in our 911 didn't have the rFactor 2 Banner, despite it being in the files we submitted

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure about other cars, but when I loaded in our 911 didn't have the rFactor 2 Banner, despite it being in the files we submitted
Thats because the guy that submitted your skin made an error on naming the files correctly
vec_280
vec_280_windowout <-- see the mistake there?
vec_280windowsin

But Jimmi you should have fixed that error, sure (or wait i would probably blame someone else though) but just remember how many files i´ve been looking through, so once in a while a window file will slip through. I have fixed it for next update though.

Blane Heerey

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Thats because the guy that submitted your skin made an error on naming the files correctly
vec_280
vec_280_windowout <-- see the mistake there?
vec_280windowsin

But Jimmi you should have fixed that error, sure (or wait i would probably blame someone else though) but just remember how many files i´ve been looking through, so once in a while a window file will slip through. I have fixed it for next update though.
Lucky, I was not the one I was not the guy, Now I get to flame someone MUAHHHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.