What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Show your car Skin thread

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Will you guys stop reviving this thread with my crappy arse first proper attempt at a skin as the first post please :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Will you guys stop reviving this thread with my crappy arse first proper attempt at a skin as the first post please :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Reviving "Show you car Skin thread" has now been added to the VLMS official annual to do list.

Thanks you for reminding us.

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Actually @Jimmi Allison, the VLMS template for the Vette had a black and white rFactor logo, as opposed to the VEC template.

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Sry guys wrong thread. Got carried away. We are in the VEC.

Last edited:

Yoeri Gijsen

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
1534076105591.png

That's the template as I see it in GIMP, @Jimmi Allison.

I did remove the scratches, though. Didn't see an issue with that, but if I need to, I have no problems with resending it.

That VEC one was only availible for 20 mins until i edited it to be smaller. But yeah doesn't matter we will fix it if there is any issues with the windows ;)