What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Show your car Skin thread

Team: Scuderia ACAS - RMS
Number: 49
Drivers:
- Andrea Martino
- Sergio Mambretti
- Filippo Virzì

I had some issue fixing some ugly effects on the skin, now it's ready. I hope you guys like it.
I did also an orange version but my team liked more the blue one.

Luca Lazzarato

SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Presentation liveries official Texas Squadra Corse LMP2 and GTE, a thanks to Koda factory and to our twinned team Dragon Speed for the permission of use proper livery in virtual circle.

Gasper Zupan

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
I also noticed it on some GT cars (not sure which), while playing singleplayer mode. Including our #61 Corvette.

I see, i had to try something different and works in dev mode, but i see from a distance that it dosent look good - this goes for VEC cars as well.
Back to the drawing board :p i´ll review tonight or tomorrow.

Gasper Zupan

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Troyan Donut Automotive presents:
Corvette "sugababe" C7.R

This beauty will be driven by @Bozo Fujs,@Gasper Grebenc and myself.
Our skin is inspired by our team name Troyan Donut Automotive. Troyan donut is traditional Slovenian donut and is amongst best, if not the best, commercial donut you can buy in Slovenia. It looks like this :D :

They produce and sell them only in Trojane (since 1961, so we picked #61 for our car), nowhere else. ..and are all handmade by 16 employees in this very real locatoin:

We changed letter "j" for "y" in Trojane, so when CNN comes for interview our team, they don't embarrass themselves with wrong pronunciation of our team name ;)

Our skin designer Tilen Horvat admitted that,quality wise, this is probably not the best looking skin he ever made. But he's 100% sure, that it's the craziest idea anyone ever came up with :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Personally, I think he's done a very nice job :cool:

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Troyan Donut Automotive presents:
Corvette "sugababe" C7.R

This beauty will be driven by @Bozo Fujs,@Gasper Grebenc and myself.
Our skin is inspired by our team name Troyan Donut Automotive. Troyan donut is traditional Slovenian donut and is amongst best, if not the best, commercial donut you can buy in Slovenia. It looks like this :D :

They produce and sell them only in Trojane (since 1961, so we picked #61 for our car), nowhere else. ..and are all handmade by 16 employees in this very real locatoin:

We changed letter "j" for "y" in Trojane, so when CNN comes for interview our team, they don't embarrass themselves with wrong pronunciation of our team name ;)

Our skin designer Tilen Horvat admitted that,quality wise, this is probably not the best looking skin he ever made. But he's 100% sure, that it's the craziest idea anyone ever came up with :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Personally, I think he's done a very nice job :cool:
Thank you! This post has made my day best of luck for the up coming season.

JM Cardenas Arnedo

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I recover this initiative. We show you the BMW that the SRP SINL Team will use in the VLMS S3.

GRAB_032.JPG

GRAB_017.JPG

GRAB_024.JPG

Rik van Aerle

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass