What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Show your car Skin thread

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hi all

With the skin submission now finalised thought it might be a good idea to have a thread to post some pics of the skins we've all made.

I'm sure you've all put in alot of work so it would be great to see some of your works of art ahead of the upcoming preason race :D

Last edited:

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Looks like you disabled the shadow and specular layer ? Or maybe it's because the colour is that BRIGHT (not optimal for HDR)
Just a couple of snaps from my crappy laptop, definitely not optimal :)

Away from the gaming rig until Saturday unfortunately :(

Paolo Pennimpede

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
I know, old thread. But I've a problem on the wings of Oreca P2. It's too glossy, it reflects the track and I don't know how to make it matte. I'm using photoshop cc 2017. Other part of the car are fine, the problem is on "P2_numberEXTRA1.psd" file where the wings are.

Anyone could please give an advice? Thanks.