What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Server question

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hi all i have 2 questions about the server ( VEC )
- Why is driverswap disallowed on the server ?
- And the weather is allways perfect, if 9 sept the rain comes down we all have al problem.

Hi all i have 2 questions about the server ( VEC )
- Why is driverswap disallowed on the server ?
- And the weather is allways perfect, if 9 sept the rain comes down we all have al problem.
Please use the race thread for questions instead of making a new thread - easier to manage
Even though you found the answers i´ll answer them anyways
1. Driver swaps are not disallowed on the server, you should review how to do driverswaps
2. When the season starts we will get more than one server up, but right now there is more things going on and we are waiting for teams to submit their skins so we can get more than one server up. Currently i dont see the need for more servers, as i´ve been looking at stats etc. Plenty of room so far.

Good morning.
ou forgive the question that can seem a po stupid, the other years us the teams participants we had a point of comparison with the other members of the championships VEC and VLMS your live timing, this year we don't have this term of comparison ,I hope that is a matter of time, because and very penalizing to found on the in relief times of time in time on the server of training.thanks for the kind answer that you will want to furnish me