What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Server greyed out

Jakub Brzezinski

Reaction score
I've got a small problem. I installed URD mod, but when I try to join the server, it's greyed out. I can't press the join button. Anyone has similar issue? Build 906

I'm pretty sure he means the server is appearing grey in the server list, so he can't even hit join and choose a car. :)

Oh.. Hehe, right.
What server is it? It has to be the .798 build server. Did you install the URD cars? Please make sure you follow the directions in the download thread.

Oh, didn't see you posted 906. The 906 works if you first downloaded the files and then updated the server. This is explained in the race thread. Getmod is NOT activated and won't be on the secondary server. However right now we have just updated the mod on the race server and is waiting on isi. So 906 server is unsupported right now. My guess is we won't go to 906, since I have had some notes about what in the update could have ruined rejoin.

Did I say that it works? To make it funny I get stuck when downloading via the GetMod. I've got all the URD cars installed they're checked green when it shows which components I'm missing, but then when I download all the rest of it it gets stuck randomly after downloading certain component. So for example I download all the P1 cars and it keeps saying "queued" next to P2 car and "Success" next to P1 cars.

Search the forum, this is a common build 798 error. It might allready be installed. Look in mod manager.