What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Season 9 sign ups

Am i allowed to do some training on the servers despite i´m not signed up for the season just for preperation for the next one and to see how competitive i am?
You dont have access to the servers, so you are not able to do laps there ;) only L5/L4 drivers have access to server password etc.
So you can take a look at the laptimes on the fast lap tracker - and compare with your laps.

A shame the sign ups are already full :( If any spot gets available do not hesitate and message me :)

If we fill up spots there are probably people before you that would have a higher priority.

I always feel sorry for the people coming too late to get a spot. At the moment the only information I can give you is that the new season will end on the 8th of July and that we plan on opening sign ups for season 10 after that. So maybe make a mark in your calendar and look for the open sign ups after that :)

If we fill up spots there are probably people before you that would have a higher priority.

I always feel sorry for the people coming too late to get a spot. At the moment the only information I can give you is that the new season will end on the 8th of July and that we plan on opening sign ups for season 10 after that. So maybe make a mark in your calendar and look for the open sign ups after that :)
Imo the much bigger problem is that the spots are given away within 16h and that there is no reserve list

A reserve list would be really useful, like 5 min before event start that whoever is not on the server - the spot gets open for the first on who is online of the reserve list.
The reserve list could also get handy for next season, those guys have a 24h headstart on the signups, ahead of everyone else (from the previous season aswell, as they had their chance).

Imo the much bigger problem is that the spots are given away within 16h and that there is no reserve list

A reserve list would be really useful, like 5 min before event start that whoever is not on the server - the spot gets open for the first on who is online of the reserve list.
The reserve list could also get handy for next season, those guys have a 24h headstart on the signups, ahead of everyone else (from the previous season aswell, as they had their chance).
Yes it was a great idea - but you do realize the amount of work would have to go into managing this right? - you might think its just a list in notepad, but you will then have to look through the TS and then tell whatever driver who is first on the list to join - oh but then he just dropped etc etc.
There is a sign up - be there and sign up in time, or get left out for 3 weeks of racing, then make sure you follow the forum to be able to sign up next season - once you signed up and you didnt show, you wont be able to sign up for next season to block someone out.
This is how its currently done!

Jimmi, it was just a suggestion, no need to complain about the work that would go into it :D
Even if he doesn't know what amount of work goes into it - that's why it's not his decision what to do with that suggestion :D

Jimmi, it was just a suggestion, no need to complain about the work that would go into it :D
Even if he doesn't know what amount of work goes into it - that's why it's not his decision what to do with that suggestion :D
I dont complain, i simply explained why the suggestion could not work.

I know what kinda work would get into and imo its not that much
but I understand if you don't wanna do it ... its your league, your rules, it was a suggestion to make it more fair

I think the situation will get better as soon as the new season (VLMS; VEC, ???) have started

The signups have been open for around 1.5 to 2 weeks in the past seasons this year. Excluding the mini-season before LM and now this one right after the LM hype.

So lots of time and anyone can join so it's already very fair imo :)

Personally, I don't want a reserve list to end up like a waiting list similar to organ transplants, so I'd rather keep it like this.

Damn missed the sign up for latest SRCA. not been on in a while. Will there be another SRCA before the next VEC/VLMS season?

As said a couple of times in different places (and in this thread), sign ups for the next season open shortly after this one ends.