What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Season 9 sign ups

Stelios Fevgatos

Reaction score
Hey people, i was hoping i could sign up for the 9th Season of SRCA but thread is locked and the signups closed, is there a possibility signups will open again?

Thanks!

Same here, but it looks like we have to wait for next season mate cause there's already 40 signups

Yeah, unfortunately 40 is the limit. There is a chance that some people will leave before the season starts. Or during the season. But there is no waiting list, I think.

SRCA tends to fill up pretty fast. But especially now that "our" 24h of Le Mans finished and people want to take part in the next 24h of Le Mans having watched the broadcast :) And yes, it's a whole year until then but there are many long endurance races to go before that and you want to find a team and preferably one that you enjoy being part of :)

Ok. Im 1st reserve.:)
And one opinion: I'm check srca every day and there was an sign up (closed) message all the time...

Last edited:
Ok. Im 1st reserve.:)
And one opinion: I'm check srca every day and there was an sign up (closed) message all the time...
It was open from 1800 CEST on Saturday until it closed because it was full at around 11.30 AM on sunday morning.

And it can be a bit tough to compare lap times as you need to know how rubbered up the track was when a time was made. But it can certainly give you ballpark figures :)

Am i allowed to do some training on the servers despite i´m not signed up for the season just for preperation for the next one and to see how competitive i am?