What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Season 19 still locked?

Clayton M Brown

Reaction score
So - maybe a dumb question, but I'm trying to sign up for season 19 and it says "closed - opens April 25th". But today is the 25th haha

Am I missing something?

The sign up thread is never open for further replies

It always works via the main page -> series sign up -> SRCA
as it's written in the sign up thread and the rules

But all spots are taken now and sign ups are closed again

The sign up thread is never open for further replies

It always works via the main page -> series sign up -> SRCA
as it's written in the sign up thread and the rules

But all spots are taken now and sign ups are closed again

Gotta be a better way to do this. Third season in a row.

It's all good guys. I was just a bit confused because when the signups where still closed, the frontpage series signup link redirected back to the forum (thought forum is frontpage) and before I figure it out all the slots were taken. Better luck next time lol :D

And maybe next time put signup link to the forum post (Sign up | Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series), less confusion for us newbs.

It's all good guys. I was just a bit confused because when the signups where still closed, the frontpage series signup link redirected back to the forum (thought forum is frontpage) and before I figure it out all the slots were taken. Better luck next time lol :D

And maybe next time put signup link to the forum post (Sign up | Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series), less confusion for us newbs.
It will still confuse some people, because the same people dont read the actual first post anyways.