What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Season 19 Race Dates

John Nelson

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been waiting and waiting to sign up. So today is the day and I look at the sign up requirements and see that ALL of the races for the SRCA are on Wednesdays. This is impossible since I work here in NY USA and that will be 2:00 pm in the afternoon. There is NO way I can take off from work to do acadamy races. How should I proceed so I can rejoin the VEC ?

There will be another saturday season before next VEC season starts.
But we can't have too many of them. The amount of drivers is always on a low point at the end of the saturday season.

There will be another saturday season before next VEC season starts.
But we can't have too many of them. The amount of drivers is always on a low point at the end of the saturday season.
Ok, thank you for the response. Do you know what the next Saturday season dates may be so I can try and plan ahead?