What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Season 10 - sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver name Jan Feenstra
Driver nationality Dutch
i can read and understand spoken english Yes

Driver name Vojta Polesny
Driver nationality Czech Republic

Driver name Ryan Moran
Driver nationality United States of America (American)

despite what the forum says we have 107 or so sign ups
The first 80 will have a guaranteed spot in SRCA, the rest will be on the reserve list (what the reserve list does is explained in the rules).
Refer to the "introduction to Simracing.Club Academy" thread for further information

We do our best to give every driver the chance to compete in SRCA but the demand has been insane and I'm afraid we just can't handle more drivers than the ones that have signed up already.

Last edited:
Regarding sign up, phew..

Please note that we do everything in our power to give as many people a place to race. Now the SRCA guys will run 2 servers, this means more work - also there is a reserve list of 27. Some (if not all reserves) will have at least 1 race. I expect you all have read the rules that 2 races HAS to be finished in order to advance to License 4. So what we will do (if there is enough drivers in need of a final 2nd race) is do a 4th race of Season 10. Now this is not planned nor will it unless there is a need for it. No L4 drivers and only drivers in need of a 2nd race will be accepted into this. So reserves, theres a good chance you will make it through the season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.