What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Schedule ? Calender ?

Azar Alamouri

Reaction score
(SOLVED), Thanks for help guys. Please admins delete the thread.

Last edited:
Its pretty straight forward, each series have a menu at the frontpage. We announce several seasons at the time and when we reach the end of those seasons we add another batch.
So most things can be found on the frontpage. Using hours on searching the wrong place is not ideal i understand, but you got here somehow i suspect and must have seen it at some point ;)

Thank you very much, I understand now that I have to search in the website, not the forum.

I will delete the thread to keep it clean as I promised.

One last question before I disappear, when do you guys wxpect the sign up to be openeed for next SRCA season (S30)?

I can extrapolate that the next sign up for S30 is about the end of Marsh and the races of S30 will be about the beginning of April?

No dates yet but we usually have a few weeks off and then start up again so yeah that sounds very close