What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S52 - Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to SRCA Season 52 - there will be ONE more season of SRCA before the end of VEC season

RACE DAY IS THURSDAY

Sign ups open at 20:00 CET/CEST (whichever is currently active in Copenhagen and Berlin as shown on the forum clock on the right of the forum), at the given date posted on the SRCA schedule on the frontpage.

Please read through this first message, as it contains an explanation on how you can sign up.
You won't be able to reply to this post.

Our sign up application procedure goes as follows:
- Every driver who fulfills criteria will be allowed to apply for a spot, which means everyone interested in signing up will have to do so without having an invite.
- After drivers have clicked submit on the sign up the drivers will be lead to a Mandatory license test - without filling this out you will not be a valid sign up member of the season However your sign up will be reserved for a period of minutes.
- We will review the results of this test and then decide if you are allowed to race or simply fail it before you are allowed to drive.
A good idea is to read through our rules before signing up.

We will not allow anyone to sign up another driver.

Both races have to be finished in order to be eligible for License 4 and as a new REQUIREMENT each driver will need to go through a "formal online text test"

Read this:
Introduction to SimRacing.Club Academy

If admins notice some driver is using nickname in the game, he has to change it after 1st warning, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag
  • We allow 45 drivers per sign up - sign up is open until the amount is reached or for 2 days!
  • The first 40 drivers will drive the season. The next 5 drivers will be on the reserve list.
  • Drivers will swap between both classes in the middle of the season to ensure that they know how to behave in the faster aswell as in the slower class.
  • Norma M30 (LMP3) and Porsche 911 (GT3) are weapons of choice, there are 40 different liveries, you will be assigned one.
  • We suggest to set keys for IGNITION and STARTER to avoid engine stall.
  • M30 auto - clutch, TC low/medium allowed; 991 auto - clutch, TC low/medium allowed
  • Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
  • When you connect to TeamSpeak on race day your car number must match your TeamSpeak channel number. If you have car #2 use channel "Driver 2". When the car numbers change in the middle of the season you also change your channel number. If you have number #22 in race 3 you use channel "Driver 22".
  • Only members without a SRC license is allowed to sign up, permissions are set by the forum
  • In order to be eligible for License 4 drivers HAVE TO FINISH both races. If you can't back both races don't sign up.
  • There is no sign up fee for entry.
  • Weather forecast: Static
  • Rolling start.
  • Damage 100%.
We do allow absences as sometimes life can be unpredictable but please inform us as early as you can. If you do not show without telling us, you will lose your place in the SRCA season and be excluded from signing up for the following season.
Please use CONTACT STAFF or the actual race thread to tell us.

* The first 40 drivers will drive the season. The next 5 drivers will be on the reserve list. (They can only be filled in if a driver withdraws before Round 1) . We will close sign ups after 40 + 5 drivers have signed up. If there will be more than 45 entries, they will be removed from the list without exception.

The final decision about the exact amount of drivers and when to close the sign ups is made by the administration and after that they are closed.

Driver name Tracy Nolte

Driver nationality Texas

I can speak and understand English Yes

Driver name Jan Kattau

Driver nationality Germany

Driver name Gleb Kalyagin

Driver nationality Russia, Saint-Petersburg

DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE, YOU NEED TO FILL OUT NEXT FORM AND YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO SIGN UP AGAIN

Driver name Mika Hakimi

Driver nationality Malaysian

Driver name Kamal Naoui

Driver nationality French

DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE

Driver name Zoltan Varkonyi

Driver nationality Hungary

Driver name Remi Delorme

Driver nationality France

Driver name Juha Maki-Jouppi

Driver nationality Finland

DO NOT CLICK SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE, YOU NEED TO FILL OUT NEXT FORM AND YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO SIGN UP AGAIN

Driver name Jeff Klose

Driver nationality German

Driver name Axel Bailly

Driver nationality France

NE CLIQUEZ PAS SUR SOUMETTRE PLUS D'UNE FOIS, VOUS DEVEZ REMPLIR LE PROCHAIN FORMULAIRE ET VOUS NE SEREZ PAS AUTORISÉ À VOUS INSCRIRE À NOUVEAU

Status
Not open for further replies.