What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

S51 - Race 2 - Interlagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Race Length: 45 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30
Fuel and tyre wear: x2

Race schedule:
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak and stay there
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup - race control whisper test
20:57 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap)
21:00 - Green flag drops when YOU cross the s/f line
During the race there will be 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP (nothing else, regardless of fuel, tyres)

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

SRCA Incident report

17.8 All decisions made by the Stewards are final.

Qualifying
None

Orange Zone
None

Other
00:26:20 - A Marecak violates 8.6
Penalty - A Marecak - DT

Pitblend line violations
B Berkenyes
R Squire
M Reyes
M Reyes

Code 80 violations
A Ricci

Penalty Summary
Penalty - A Marecak - DT
Penalty - B Berkenyes - DT
Penalty - R Squire - DT
Penalty - M Reyes - DT
Penalty - M Reyes - DT
Penalty - A Ricci - DT

Stewards Comments and Feedback

Abbreviations

DQ = Disqualified
GR = Gentlemen Rule
AC = Avoidable Contact
IF = Infraction
RI = Racing Incident
W = Warning
SnH = Stop and Hold
DT = Drive Through
IYF = Ignoring yellow flag
IBF = Ignoring blue flag
FTLB = Failure to lock brakes
UTR=Unsafe track rejoin

Last edited:
With today's race I am out, I do not understand the DT for jump start since I accelerated just below the traffic light but anyway, I took advantage of the first Code 80 to do my pitstop but once finished when I was going to accelerate I found another car in his box and I could not move, I even felt a contact (I suppose that being together and in parallel there must be a bug, I don't know), with the deconcentration at the end of the pitline I removed the limiter and stepped on the ground, for when I I realized that we were still under Code 80 and it was late, I slowed almost to a stop, let all the drivers behind me pass and rejoined behind them.
I know it didn't help so I'll try it next season.

With today's race I am out, I do not understand the DT for jump start since I accelerated just below the traffic light but anyway, I took advantage of the first Code 80 to do my pitstop but once finished when I was going to accelerate I found another car in his box and I could not move, I even felt a contact (I suppose that being together and in parallel there must be a bug, I don't know), with the deconcentration at the end of the pitline I removed the limiter and stepped on the ground, for when I I realized that we were still under Code 80 and it was late, I slowed almost to a stop, let all the drivers behind me pass and rejoined behind them.
I know it didn't help so I'll try it next season.
1. Dont move until the lights go out - you moved and the game penalized you - pretty black/white
2. Pitgroups are super close, so nothing is shared. Load up the replay and check you started rolling when a car tried to go into the pit infront of you. Please be aware of cars around you
3. Speeding during code 80 is never a good idea

So I was not assigned the DT for Live Steward? In the race I saw the messages and I assumed that they sanctioned us for a Jump Start since the race leader also had another DT, on the grid I just stepped on the clutch, it is a pity that the simulator sanctions these things, speeding during Code 80 ... the usual thing is to remove the pitlimiter at the end of the pitline lane, we do it from memory, it was a serious mistake on my part and I accept that it will cost me dearly.
As a suggestion, would there be a possibility in the future to implement a plugin that indicates in real time and with information on the screen the status of Code 80? (equivalent to FCY)
Greetings.

Attachments

• 2021.03.26-08.39.png
    2021.03.26-08.39.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 26
So I was not assigned the DT for Live Steward? In the race I saw the messages and I assumed that they sanctioned us for a Jump Start since the race leader also had another DT, on the grid I just stepped on the clutch, it is a pity that the simulator sanctions these things, speeding during Code 80 ... the usual thing is to remove the pitlimiter at the end of the pitline lane, we do it from memory, it was a serious mistake on my part and I accept that it will cost me dearly.
As a suggestion, would there be a possibility in the future to implement a plugin that indicates in real time and with information on the screen the status of Code 80? (equivalent to FCY)
Greetings.
No its not a pity the game does that - just follow the in game rules. Do not move until the game tells you too.
I dont know what i am looking for on that screenshot - that other people get a penalty?. The IRR from last race shows some drivers getting a penalty - and obviously you just forgot this, because rules actually have explained this for you.

And no there is no plan in making a plugin.

I'm not trying to look for anything, I just wanted to reflect with an image the reason why I assumed that the sanction came from Live Steward, without anything else.

I'm not trying to look for anything, I just wanted to reflect with an image the reason why I assumed that the sanction came from Live Steward, without anything else.
Yes, but not sure what you actually mean if you had a penalty or not or what i should be looking for.
Penalties are assigned as per rules and as per last race.

I will try to explain myself better, at the same time that DT's warning appeared on the screen the messages (lower left) of DT assigned by Live Steward also appeared, at that moment my eyes are looking at the curves and I could not check if my name appeared in those messages, if it had occurred on the main straight I could have seen it exactly, I have only used the image (as I said before) to reflect the reason why I assumed that I was sanctioned for the Jump Start, I only used the image for that reason.

I will try to explain myself better, at the same time that DT's warning appeared on the screen the messages (lower left) of DT assigned by Live Steward also appeared, at that moment my eyes are looking at the curves and I could not check if my name appeared in those messages, if it had occurred on the main straight I could have seen it exactly, I have only used the image (as I said before) to reflect the reason why I assumed that I was sanctioned for the Jump Start, I only used the image for that reason.
Right - no your penalty comes from this - as i explained, read the IRR from last round:
Pitblend line violations
G Pastore
M Staehr
J Calleja

D.Vieira nice ovetrake in the formation lap ...

i tried two times ( one times flashlights and let me show in your mirrors) to let you know that you normally had to start behind me and not in front. ( you was 4th in quali but started 3th)

D.Vieira nice ovetrake in the formation lap ...

i tried two times ( one times flashlights and let me show in your mirrors) to let you know that you normally had to start behind me and not in front. ( you was 4th in quali but started 3th)

Hi Nicola, yes it was my mistake. Got confused by the single file formation and followed the car in front, as soon as I realized my mistake I gave the position back (at the start). I left a message on TS to apologize. Regards

Oh i didn‘t see your message on TS, sorry about that. I know that you did it by mistake,that can happen. It was not a problem for me , since we are here for clean races and not for positions. I only tried to make you notice the mistake, because if you let me overtake you back in the formation lap maybe the admins could have close an eye. I hope that is was not to late to let me pass you in the first lap, and hope also that we all can go trough.

Status
Not open for further replies.